Summer Jam Dance Camp FAQs
Please read the FAQ
1. Sales, Pricing and PackagesSales will be opened soon. Stay tune
Packages, classes sold are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be shared. Each pass or ticket admits only one.
For international participants that requires letter for Visa application, please note that we will only issue letter AFTER we received the payment as it is a requirement for us to have proof that you are attending the event before we can issue the letter. Please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Can i purchase single class tickets?This website is only for package booking only. Singles class sales will be only available onsite at the camp, subject to availability and on a first come first serve basis. We expect the more popular classes to be fully sold out before the start of the camp.
***Please note that there will not be any single class sales for classes by Keone and/or Mariel.
3. When can i purchase single class tickets (for Summer Jam and Style in Progress) and what are the prices?Single class ticket sales will ONLY be onsite. You can buy the single class tickets for all the classes during the camp from 11 March 2019 onwards. Sales will start 1 hour before the first lesson of each day. You can purchase tickets for all the classes you wish to attend (subject to availability).
Our sales booth will be located at the Summer Jam Tent at *Scape, 2 Orchard Link. Payment by cash in S$ only
Urban Choreo Single Class – S$65
Urban Choreo Collab Class – S$80
All-Styles Class – S$45
Bboy Class – S$30
Style In Progress Community Class – S$10
4. When do i have to make payment after i completed my purchase form?Due to the limited packages, all payment by bank transfer must reach us within 14 days, otherwise the booking will be removed so that others can book the package. We will not send any reminder.
5. How do i book my classes?AFTER we have received and verify your payment, your account will be approved and you will receive an auto-generated email notification from our system. You can then login to your account to book your classes.
6. When can I collect my package pass?We will update on the pass collection timing in due course.
Please remember to bring along an identity document with a photo (e.g. driver’s license, passport, student pass). We need to match your handsome/pretty face to your photo ID for verification.
7. What is the schedule for the week and what are the other events happening?
8. Whats the venue for the events?Arena Showcase Competition, Style in Progress Community Workshop, Summer Jam Dance Camp and Radikal Forze Jam will all be held at *SCAPE 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978.
Hancai Beach Party will be at Wavehouse Sentosa
All the event venues within *SCAPE are within walking distance.