Summer Jam Dance Camp FAQs
Please read the FAQ
1. Sales, Pricing and Packages
Sales is now closed.
Packages, classes sold are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be shared. Each pass or ticket admits only one.
For international participants that requires letter for Visa application, please note that we will only issue letter AFTER we received the payment as it is a requirement for us to have proof that you are attending the event before we can issue the letter. Please email directly to email@example.com.
2. Can i purchase single class tickets?This website is only for package booking only. Singles class sales will be only available onsite at the camp, subject to availability and on a first come first serve basis. We expect the more popular classes to be fully sold out before the start of the camp.
***Please note that there will not be any single class sales for classes by Keone and/or Mariel.
3. When can i purchase single class tickets (for Summer Jam and Style in Progress) and what are the prices?Single class ticket sales will ONLY be onsite. You can buy the single class tickets for all the classes during the camp from 11 March 2018 onwards. Sales will start 1 hour before the first lesson of each day. You can purchase tickets for all the classes you wish to attend (subject to availability).
There will be no single class sales for the following classes:
- All classes by Keone Madrid and/or Mariel Madrid (for package holders only)
- Rie Hata class on Tuesday 4:30-5:45pm (Class is full)
Our sales booth will be located at the Summer Jam Tent at *Scape, 2 Orchard Link. Payment by cash in S$ only
Urban Choreo Single Class – S$65
Urban Choreo Collab Class – S$80
All-Styles Class – S$45
Bboy Class – S$25
Style In Progress Community Class – S$10
4. When do i have to make payment after i completed my purchase form?Due to the limited packages, all payment by bank transfer must reach us within 14 days, otherwise the booking will be removed so that others can book the package. We will not send any reminder.
5. How do i book my classes?AFTER we have received and verify your payment, your account will be approved and you will receive an auto-generated email notification from our system. You can then login to your account to book your classes.
Class selection is now open.
6. When can I collect my package pass?We will update on the pass collection timing in due course.
Please remember to bring along an identity document with a photo (e.g. driver’s license, passport, student pass). We need to match your handsome/pretty face to your photo ID for verification.
7. What is the schedule for the week and what are the other events happening?
March 10 – ARENA Showcase Competition
March 11 – Project HOME screening/performances + Style in Progress Community Workshop
March 12/13/14/15 – Summer Jam Dance Camp
March 16/17 – Summer Jam Dance Camp + Radikal Forze Jam
March 18 – HANCAI Beach Party (Summer Jam Dance Camp+ Radikal Forze Jam Closing party)
8. Whats the venue for the events?Arena Showcase Competition, Style in Progress Community Workshop, Summer Jam Dance Camp and Radikal Forze Jam will all be held at *SCAPE 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978.
Hancai Beach Party will be at Wavehouse Sentosa
All the event venues within *SCAPE are within walking distance.